Wednesday 19 June 2013

I am trying to get my act together on the viral-scene, for some reason blogger feels a bit more grown up than my 4 year old tumblr account which has gone through lots of terrible selfies and day to day rambling. Hopefully this blog can be reborn as somewhere to link my relatives to when I am at art school to tell them that, a) i'm being more adventurous with my meals than beans on toast, b) i'm making things that are mediocre and c) i'm enjoying myself and they shouldn't worry. With iphones and the internet moving away is a little bit easier i think, I can send my parents pictures and facetime my cat but hopefully they can visit this page also and my grandparents ect. phew.
In the mean time i'd best make some posts as a catch up of this year;







No comments:

Post a Comment